Terms and conditions
Tel : +44(0)7846519524
Terms of Service
This website is operated by Isabelle Bizard. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” employed throughout the site refer to Isabelle Bizard. This website, including all information, tools and services offered by Isabelle Bizard and available to you, the user, conditioned upon the acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices here stated.
By visiting or purchasing something from our site, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including all the additional terms and conditions, and policies referenced within this. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing our website. By using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You must agree to all the terms and conditions in order to access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is specifically limited to these Terms of Service.
Any added or updated features and tools added to the current website will also be subject to the Terms of Service. The most recent version of the Terms of Service can be reviewed at any time on our website. We reserve the right to post any updates, changes or replacements for any part of these Terms of Service to our website. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they are kept up to date on any changes to the Terms of Services. Your continued use of our website following any changes or updates constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are over the age of majority in your state of residence, or that you are over the age of majority in your state of residence and have consented to any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If any of the Terms are breached or violated, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your Service.
- Our products are produced handmade in Europe.
- All orders must be received in writing, and must include purchaser’s name, address, phone and email. Any amendments to your order must also be received in writing.
- The purchaser hereby agrees that manufacture of custom goods allows for moderate variation in result from samples shown.
- A Pro forma invoice will be issued by Isabelle Bizard Lamps Ltd to confirm the order specifications. The goods will be reserved or produced once the Pro forma is returned paid, which is 50% of the total price.
- Rush orders may incur a surcharge of cost.
- Our website is subject to change as most products are unique. Isabelle Bizard Lamps Ltd reserves the right to modify or discontinue items (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice.
- All products are hand-made and may incur small variations. Dimensions and weights are provided as a guide.
- The colours and images of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on our website.
- All lighting products are made using the finest materials and wiring assembly processes are carried out to the highest standards.
- No minimum order quantity is required.
- Title to goods shall only pass once the full payment has been received.
The delivery cost will depend on:
- Destination country
- Size / Weight of package
- Selected shipping method
The delivery time will depend on:
- Destination country
- Selected shipping method
Duties and Taxes will depend on:
- Country of origin of the purchased product
- Local VAT rates
- Local import taxes
For European deliveries, VAT is not added in the initial price and is collected at the point of delivery.
- Mainland deliveries across the UK will be quoted and can be organised upon demand with a special courier.
As of 1st January 2021, all our prices for customers ordering from Europe do not include the 20% VAT charge, so that represents a saving to you. However, when we send you your order, you may be charged tax by your country.
Every EU country issues its own national VAT numbers.
Please forward us your EORI Number to include this in all the relevant documentation for your import.
You may be charged an administration fee by couriers who must collect payment from you.
Again, we cannot do anything about this, or pay the fee in advance for you; this is a fee charged to you. This is an additional cost for you due to the changes.
We will do our utmost to ensure that our goods are transported between the UK and EU promptly.
However, the authorities that have imposed these new rules and regulations have not prepared their computer or custom systems for the changes. The problems are with the customs offices and the hauliers who are struggling to cope with the increased paperwork and the custom declarations. So inevitably there will be some delays which we apologise for and will attempt to mitigate by faster product turnaround.
- Our products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- Goods are not refundable and can only be returned in the event of receiving damaged goods. Where liable, Isabelle Bizard Lamps Ltd will endeavour to rectify the situation as promptly as possible.
- All damages must be notified within 3 working days of receipt of goods. Please include a photograph of the damaged item and packaging with the notification.
- Any cancellations will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
We automatically collect certain information about your device when you visit the site. This includes information about your web browser, IP address and some of the cookies installed on your device. We also collect information about individual web pages or products that you view, how you interact with the site, as well as the websites or search terms that referred you to the site. The information that is automatically collected is referred to as your “Device Information”.
There is one particular technology that we use to collect Device Information. Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Furthermore, in the event of you making a purchase or attempting to do so through the site, certain information is collected from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address and phone number. This information is referred to as your “Order Information”
When you visit the site,
- We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us.